Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Learning Journey Blog


It was once in my list of things to do, that is, to develop blogging as a hobby. The idea started a few years ago when the blogging arena was really becoming hot. Friends' blogs started popping up, with various themes such as a one to document their wedding preparation journey, baby blogs, traveller's blog or simply life's daily updates.

Well, I got started in year 2007 too. Just 2 posts, 2 photos and it got stagnant there. :) To think of myself as being not opinionated nor expressive and neither a fan of language, I guessed that's kinda typical of me. :)

Fast forward to August 2009, here I am, with my 2nd blog and it's "official" - this is going to be my Learning Journey Blog. :) How long will this blog go?

motivation and encouragement .. I need that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment